Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum has been moved.
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW FORUM

2 posters

The server is not improving at all.

Siopz
    Siopz

The server is not improving at all. Empty The server is not improving at all.

Post  Siopz Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:20 pm

I put this on the Discussion section because this problem needs to be discussed.

It is now expected that every clanwars is a war of lag. I thought the server will going to be lag free after the updates but I guess I was wrong... I mean I am definitely wrong.. The lag is getting worst and worst everyday and every clanwars. I don't think this hard to solve because how come others can still maintain their servers? I know money matters is not the problem on why you can't solve this horrible problem because as we can see, most of the players here are fully donated. Honestly, i am pretty much disappointed of what is happening to the server. I hope the server will improve and will become lag free like the past and I also hope that you will take actions regarding on this matter.
    Selene
    Selene

Female
    Pisces

The server is not improving at all. Empty Re: The server is not improving at all.

Post  Selene Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:13 pm

Hmm.. maybe the server is just adjusting and I think they have their reasons as to why we are still experiencing horrible LAG. AFAIK, running a server is expensive. And compared to other servers, hindi pa gaano kadami yung players. Yung mga nagdodonate, well... hindi naman sabay2x. And after magdonate, wala na. Tapos na right? Hindi na sila magdodonate ever. Don't know with the others.. I mean like you. Marami kang players so asset ka sa game Smile Kaming mga players na 1 lang ang pinagkakagastusan na char, tapos na magakyat ng pera sa kanila. After all, to keep the server running, they need money. Smile

I know, yung ibang makakabasa neto sasabihing sipsip akew. Well, I'm just looking at the bright side. Pero I think, with this kind of issue, baka pwedeng iexplain ng management/staffs kung bakit laging lag every cw. Para maintindihan ng players kung bakit.
    Siopz
    Siopz

The server is not improving at all. Empty Re: The server is not improving at all.

Post  Siopz Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:47 pm

Well, there should be explanations why it is too laggy during Clanwars. I understand that they are doing the best that they could to make the server better. And how come it became soo laggy the past few months unlike the time I was just new. If it is possible to make the server like the past, to be exact, the month of April and onwards is much better compared today. I am kinda losing my patience every Clanwars due to excessive laggyness... Well, i am looking forward to see some improvements and adjustments to the server.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 12:59 am